The main idea behind our annual ranking, just like our trainings, is to have fun at what you are doing. Our cup classes are therefore only open for hobby and amateur riders. Licensed professionals and competitors in international racing series are of course allowed to enter all races and events, but will not be ranked in the interest of our participants. Apart from that our cups work in the same way as professional ones.
Below is a summary of key information and rules that all people participating in our events must adhere to (last update: 2013).
Participants are put into groups or classes according to the cubic capacity guidelines laid down under FIM rules. The classes are Superbike, Supersport and Superstock.
The Speer arcuoso-Power Cup (undefined cubic capacity class) and the Euro Speer Cup (600ccm and 750ccm) span six ranking races on the best tracks in Europe. The current schedule of events can be found by going to “Dates”.
• The type of bike you use is optional although only 4-stroke engines are allowed.
• Open moto-GP or IDM Superbike exhaust systems are not permitted.
• The choice of tyres is up to you.
• Annual points are only counted for registered participants.
• The racing results for every rider are added up.
• Attractive cups are awarded in every class for annual points, for positions 1 to 5.
• A variety of other prizes are awarded in every class.
• The registration fee is € 300.
• Registration is only permitted on our official registration form 2013 (pdf).
Speer Racing GmbH Sportveranstaltungen | Wannweiler Str. 65 | D - 72770 Reutlingen
Tel. +49-7121-959350 | Fax. +49-7121-959351 | email@example.com
Motorsport & Events: Race training, race track training, sports rider training, riding safety, motorcycle training, advanced rider training, training for beginners
Race tracks: L’Anneau du Rhin, Aragon, Barcelona, Brno, Hockenheim, Jerez, Lausitzring, Magny Cours, Most, Mugello, Nürburgring, Oschersleben, Pannonia Ring, Portimão, Sachsenring, Salzburgring, Slovakiaring, Spa Francorchamps, Valencia, Zolder
Specials: Toni Mang Training, Gunti Racing, Speer Power Cup, Euro Speer Cup