Training takes place from approx. 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in accordance with the format of our sport riding training. New riders should probably not try to ride here.
You should bring the following:
- Plenty of experience on the racetrack (e.g. through several sport riding or race training sessions)
- Good knowledge of the track in question
- For orientation: A lap time of 2 minutes 15 on the GP track in Hockenheim should be no problem for you!
- Confident control of your motorcycle in every situation
- Sporty, confident driving style – predictable at all times
- Sporty motorcycle with open performance and at least 80 HP
- Protective clothing appropriate for the racetrack (leather permitted only)
What you will be offered:
- Training duration of approx. three hours
- Division into two performance groups (please be sure to follow the schedule)
- Four 20 minute turns on the racetrack